If you are planning to promote your website via forum then you should take care of few things. Such things are listed here by us as How to Blog team.
Forums are the best way to promote your site and to get traffic. We have already discussed Top 5 blog communities to share your blog here. You can also use forums to create good backlinks if you use it wisely. To promote your site in such forums you have to take care of few things which are listed here, so just go through it.
Promote Your Site via Forum Effectively
[bctt tweet=”If you are not doing promotion then you are not in market anymore”]
- First thing first; as soon as you create your account in any forum, set your profile first. If possible, fill up all the related details and if there is a spot to link your site then you must submit your site address. This profile is really useful when it is reviewed.
Create and Answer to threads
- Be active in forums by creating new threads/ topics and answering the others. While answering you must take care of few things like your answer should be related with the topic and also your answer should be intelligent and must not be repeated. In these answers, you can drop out the link of your blog with anchor text. Same you can create any thread and there also you can drop out a link.
Post your post
- If you are writing some really interesting posts on your blog with little controversy then post summary and link of that in forums. By posting such posts, you can ask other what they are thinking about this topic. Such threads are very helpful to bring more traffic on your blog.
Give priorities to others
- Don’t just promote yourself only but also contribute in the forum by commenting to others threads. Be a regular participant in forums and make friends who will engage with you in your business or blog.
- If the forum allows then don’t miss this chance and put your blog link and signature with anchor text. But this signature must follow rules and regulations of the forum.
These are the ways to Promote your site via forum effectively and we hope this is helpful for you. If you are using such forums then kindly share with us your experience.