Owning a blog or want to start a blog but no idea about how to write a blog post which is traffic worthy then you should refer this. Here we How to Blog team has guided you on How you can write a great post that brings traffic.
It is your writing that brings back the readers to your blog. If you have good topics and amazing writing skill then you will get loyal readers. But to write a blog post is not a kid’s play, for that you require some skills. If you think you don’t have writing skill and then also want to write a blog post then you should refer this article. Here we will tell you how you can write a great blog post which can bring traffic on your blog.
Choose and Plan
First of all you should find some topics in which you can write freely. Then see from those topics which one is trending i.e. which one is more searched by the people. Topic plays an important role to attach people with your blog, so choose wisely. You can use Google Adwords Tool to find topics.
After finalization of topic research on that particular topic, think how you can write an article on that topic each day (you can at least write 100 articles on that topic). If you can’t update your blog with a daily post then readers will not return on your blog.
How to Write a Blog post
- After getting topic you can start writing your blog post. At first just write outline and cover all the ideas which are going on in your mind, don’t finalize anything right now just write it down.
- After finishing this outline first finalize a suitable title. Title should be simple yet meaningful and related with post. This title should cover the main keyword of your blog post. If your title would be interesting then people will come to read it.
- Now read your content and finalize it. Content should not have any grammatical and spell mistakes.
- Then find one image which should be related with your topic and place it in your blog post. You can also use infographics which are more convenient for people to understand whole topic. Make sure that you should have copyright to publish that image.
- Most important thing your blog post should be in flow. After final writing read the whole article once, so you can get an idea about flow.
- You can also try occasional blog i.e. blog on valentine day, father’s day, mother’s day, earth day or any special event like Cricket world cup, Football world cup or for any particular TV show/ Reality show etc.
So, this is all about how to write a blog post which will be traffic worthy. Please share this with others and kindly let us know your views in the comment section below.