Want to start any online business or site then web hosting plays a vital role for that. So you have to choose it wisely, but if you don’t know what to look after while buying web hosting then here we How to Blog team has listed some important points to keep in mind while doing so.
Want to start a professional blog or online business with WordPress then self-hosting is the best option. To start self-hosted WordPress site, you first need to buy web hosting for WordPress and domain name.
Web hosting is very important part because your site will be online on this hosting, so it must be as per your need. But you don’t know what things should be taken care while buying hosting then here are some points we have listed, according to that you can choose a plan.
Find right Web Hosting for WordPress
- The first thing you should take care is about Customer Support because it is very important. Buy hosting from those providers who give best and fast technical support. This support is very helpful when your site being down and you can get fast support.
- If possible then choose from those providers who are giving facility of live chat. This is why we are mentioning because this facility will be useful when your site being down. At such time, you can immediately ping to them for a solution.
- Choose the hosting plan with the cPanel option because using it you can easily create FTP accounts, can add add-on domains and many other facilities are included in cPanel.
- Make sure that they are providing latest versions of PHP and OS, so before buying ask them about these.
Bandwidth and Storage
- Unlimited is the only word they write, but nothing can be unlimited in this world. So choose such plan in which maximum bandwidth and storage are provided according to your need.
- If you are planning to buy shared hosting plan then ask them How many visits are possible in a single day and monthly? and How many visitors can be online at a time?
- Most of the hosting providers tell 99.9% up time but in real it is not like that. If you buy cheap plan then you will face a problem of downtime regularly, so choose wisely.
Before you buy, chat with their sales executive and discuss these points and then only buy a hosting plan. After buying web hosting, you need to install WordPress on it so you can read How to Install WordPress using cPanel?
Some hosting providers are also offering 30 days money return feature, so that will be beneficial for you. Recently I have switched to SiteGround hosting and I have very nice experience till now. So, if you are looking for the cheapest WordPress hosting then you can go with this. Here is the link to buy a hosting plan from SiteGround.
These are the main points you can focus while buying web hosting and can choose right web hosting for WordPress.
I personally use SiteGround web hosting service for my WordPress blog. From my experience, I can say that SiteGround is the best WordPress hosting service provider and it fulfills all above mentioned criteria. As there are many other service providers like Bluehost, Hostgator, Godaddy but SiteGround is the cheapest WordPress hosting provider. Some features are mentioned here below.
- Immediate Activation
- 1-Click Account Setup
- Live Setup Assistance
- Easy Contact 24/7
- Free Domain Name
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- cPanel & SSH Access
- Free Setup & Transfer
- 30 Days Money Back
These are the features of startup plan only. Higher your plan, more features will be added. Not only WordPress but Joomla, Magento and Drupal plans are also there with great features.
Buy SiteGround hosting from here.