I think it is easy to get the approval of Google AdSense account than to use it and to keep continue with it. After getting Google Adsense approval, you must take care of it because your account may get banned by the Google if you don’t follow terms and conditions. So, here we How to Blog team has listed some common mistakes done by the bloggers.
It is generally seen that after getting Adsense approval most of the bloggers get excited and in this excitement they don’t even notice that they are breaking some rules of Google AdSense and due to that within some period of time their account get banned. As you have to follow all rules and regulations of Adsense, but these common mistakes are continuously made by the bloggers. So, here we want to share solutions of those common mistakes which are done by the bloggers.
Tips to avoid Google Adsense ban
- Don’t click your own ads means those which are shown on your own blog
- Use unique article with rich quality and without grammar mistake
- Don’t publish porn content
- Don’t publish content related to weapons, hacking, alcohol, gambling, illegal things etc
- Don’t use your Google ads in e-mail
- Don’t use click bots to get click on your own blog’s ads
- Don’t tell anyone to click on your ads i.e. friends and relatives
- Don’t show more than 3 ads on single page
- Don’t try to increase your CTR and it must be between 2-5%
- Don’t bring paid traffic on your site
- Your site should not be under constructed
- Don’t try to change in given Google Adsense code
These are some common mistakes which you have to take care if you don’t want to avoid Google AdSense ban. If you know anything else about these then feel free to share it in the comment section below. If you find this article useful, then kindly share it with your friends.